January 03, 2011

There we go,.. anonimity is becoming illegal ! You think so?...Yes I do!

When I said the freedom of our internet was in danger, one of my best friends (you know who you are) said: "do you really think so?". Yes I do, and this is the next step on the way.
 I wonder how fast this will be implemented all over the U.S. and then all over the world. In China the government is a little more advanced in this war, but don't you worry,.... the west will follow. What that will mean for us I don't know, but knowing that I have a friend in Hongkong, China who told me he can watch about two pages of my blog and then has to go to the next blog and also cannot reccomend it to his friends, may tell you what is possibly coming to our world as well. So far I'm happy to have my online alter ego. I don't try to encrypt things, nor do I try to hide my i.p. address. I'm just openly writing my opinion, and will do so till they kill me for it. I will have to warn you that in principle everybody that plays any online game, has an email-alias, has a facebook, twitter, myspace, anything account, will become allegible for a criminal conviction, when needed. This way, the leaders make sure they and only they control your daily moves. Still don't be afraid, as long as you do nothing wrong other then speak your mind, the first amendment is still valid!!!  

No comments: